Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sexting?!

To me, sexting isn't really what I think you all do when you sext someone. When I sext my husband, it's more like "are you coming home soon so we can have our alone time?"

The dirtiest sext photo I ever sent my husband was a photo of my belly button. (So naughty!!!) 

But, anyway... Is this something for the twenty somethings do? Am I that old? I remember "phone sex", although, I've never partaken.

Autocorrect is so tough nowadays, words get changed before I'm done typing them, and I'd be afraid I'd say something like "I want you to fill in my putty..." or "oh baby, batter your cake, that's so hot!".



Oh, well. Next thing we know we'll all be like that elderly couple on YouTube (The Huffmans with their new webcam....).

Webcam 101 for Seniors

No comments:

Post a Comment